Molly Walrus

Tuesday 25 October 2011

First not Last

I have now followed other peoples blogs, studied blogs, looked at nice pictures on blogs, blogged basically until I am blog blue in the face.  I think now I am ready to start my own blogging on a daily - ok weekly basis cos dont lets kid ourselves blogging is time consuming.  I have plucked up the courage to put up my first ever card and I hope to have a follower soon.  I will eventually have nice candy to give away but only once I have a few followers.  I am not very up on the technical side of things yet but hopefully this will end up on my blog and not every one that I follow.  Someone should definatley do blog lessons!!
First card - hope you like it!!  Not the first one I have ever made cos I have made loads and not the first ever shown as I have had ONE published in print - oh yes - IN PRINT - so come follow me as I embark on the life of a blogger.

Elaine @ Molly Walrus

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine and welcome to Blogland!
    We are delighted that you have put our LIM banner on your blog and will look forward to seeing your contributions to our challenges!
    If you need any help with how to do anything... just shout, and hopefully we'll be able to point you in the right direction!
    Chrissie
    Co-Creator
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually prefer it if you can remove the Word Verification option from your blog, it makes commenting much easier for us. There are instructions for how to do this on our blog under the Help info page at the top of the blog.
    Thanks
    Chrissie
    LIM

    ReplyDelete